« Home | Beerfest (2006) - Trailer » | King Kong (2006) - Review » | Spiderman III (2007) - Teaser » | Miami Vice (2006) - Trailer » | Crank (2006) - Trailer » | Memento (2000) - Review » | Independent Film - Brian Nelligan » | Use of the F-word » | Movie Wrap-Up II » | Movie Wrap-Up »

World Trade Center (2006) - Trailer



I feel like it's way to early to be making this movie. I thought it was wrong to make United 93, but this crosses the line. I don't understand why the producers think that it's ok to turn a horrible tragedy into entertainment. Maybe if this movie was made 20 years from now it would be different. Munich was alright because the event in question happened decades ago; the memories are less poignant. But I feel like this is too soon. Leave a comment with your opinion.

"World Trade Center" Movie

I know its been almost 5 years. I didn't know anyone who died in the attack on the WTC. I still can't go to see a movie about it.

When I see the skyline of New York in any movie I think of those magnificent, missing towers. When I see an old movie with the towers it's still brings out a feeling of great sadness.

I'm not quarreling with the making of the movie. I just personally can't watch it. How do you feel about it?

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Featured on this blog are movie trailers, video clips, as well as still images from many different films. Any content downloaded by users is for evalutation purposes only. Movie trailers and clips are to be viewed, and then erased within 24 hours. Film Filter accepts no responsibility for the actions of its users. If any problems arise, or if you wish for certain content to be removed please email me at livewire05@gmail.com.

Spoiler Warning

The articles on this blog may give away scenes and endings of movies.

Links